Wednesday, 14 September 2016

ASOS WISHLIST | SEPTEMBER


Have I just had my birthday and received lots of lovely new things? Yes.
Am I just days from returning to uni and about to become a penniless student again? Yes.
Should I be browsing the Asos 'New in' section at the moment? No. 
Do I listen to any of these thoughts? Definitely not.

BUT JUST LOOK AT ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES. This is my justification for my constant obsession with Asos. I just love it. 

I know I will never own all these bits and I don't need them all but a girl can dream.


I am really looking forward to dressing for Autumn, the chunky scarfs and winter boots are my favourites but these 12 pieces have really caught my eye recently. 

I love the New Look Belted Coat and Rust Cord Jacket, they would make the most perfect smart and casual Autumn jacket items. The basic knitwear pieces are super cute and I could really do with a new pair of jeans so I'm tempted by these Ridley ones. I adore the look of the Millie Mackintosh dress and the ASOS culottes and could be lovely transitional pieces. I could really do with a new pair of trainers and I've heard nothing but good things about the Nike Roshe ones, how comfy would they be for long days in the library too?!

What do you think to these items? What's your favourite fashion item for Autumn? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I love everything you've picked especially the cord jacket and the yellow roll neck jumper! Autumn fashion excites me so much and ASOS always get it so right don't they? x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, it's by far my favourite place to shop! Glad you enjoyed the post, your blog is fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the embroidered denim skirt! And the yellow roll neck jumper. Possibly together? Stephie xx

    www.acupofcreative.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that would make such a cute outfit! xx

      Delete